2002 Yukon Denali interior question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raspi454

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know this is a 400 forum, but I can't get the gm full-size site to work but, does anyone know where I can get the 12v outlet covers for rear?

You must be registered for see images attach

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It looks like the clips themselves are broken, so you may need the whole panel as well. I found two parts tables for it. GM part numbers are in right hand column, that may help when searching the parts. I wouldn’t rule out a call to a dealer to see if they can locate them.

First set is for 2001 and second set is 2002 which looks to include Escalade. Check the RPO codes to see if it matches yours.

2001:

Raspi454

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It looks like the clips themselves are broken, so you may need the whole panel as well. I found two parts tables for it. GM part numbers are in right hand column, that may help when searching the parts. I wouldn’t rule out a call to a dealer to see if they can locate them.

First set is for 2001 and second set is 2002 which looks to include Escalade. Check the RPO codes to see if it matches yours.

2001:

Yes the clips are broken, but they Are screwed onto the back of the console panel thing