2000 tahoe limited for sale 502 ramjet, 4L80, 700 hp........or as a roller

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

undertaker

Reaction score
h'mm seems foreverfalcon fell off the face of the earth.......

still wanna get rid of this thing...

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
good lord I could save so much money transplanting all this drivetrain into my truck and parting out the Tahoe...I just don't know how I would get the money and fly out to NY then drive it back. Would cost me $1k more than asking price and that is already so low I know you aren't lowering that any. Honestly man, you could probably make 3x what you are asking parting it out.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
good lord I could save so much money transplanting all this drivetrain into my truck and parting out the Tahoe...I just don't know how I would get the money and fly out to NY then drive it back. Would cost me $1k more than asking price and that is already so low I know you aren't lowering that any. Honestly man, you could probably make 3x what you are asking parting it out.

It is just a roller at this point. If it were still drivable it would have been gone a long time ago.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Yoh need to re read the ad lol

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yoh need to re read the ad lol

I thought he would sell it as a roller or running truck. I mean, i know I couldn't get the 502 for $3k lol I know I can't afford what I want but even still it would be a deal if I could get it as a running truck and keep what I wanted from it.

undertaker

Reaction score
if I throw a battery in the truck it fires right up...

I think I might have disconnected some of the wiring for the temp gauge and E fans, and I need to fill up the rear differential (I decided the mag hytec cover should be on my 07 2500 suburban I'm using not sitting in the garage) but other than that she's pretty much ready to go.