2000 Crew Cab Dually “Waylon”

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JSlezak83

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Okay thank you i may order them but they are back ordered from summit and wouldn’t even ship until august 3rd.

******. I just noticed on my confirmation email that mine aren’t shipping until then. Didn’t see anything about a back order when I placed the order.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
FYI I had to squeeze the factory pipes together with a ratchet strap to get them into the muffler as the gap was a bit off.

JSlezak83

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
FYI I had to squeeze the factory pipes together with a ratchet strap to get them into the muffler as the gap was a bit off.

I was eyeballing that the other day. Fortunately for me, everything aft of the forward cat has been replaced. There is nothing but straight pipes to the manifold. I have been toying with adding a stamped X crossover just downstream of where the drivers side crosses over.

I shouldn’t have much issue with moving the pipes though. I will need a pipe expander though, as the muffler and pipe are the same ID, and I’m using lap style band clamps.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
That's strange as the factory pipes are 2.75" post cat. No muffler shop in my area seems to stock it. At least not the ones I've called.

JSlezak83

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The pipes are expanded a bit to fit over the factory head pipes. It’s just a little over 2.75” ID and measures 3” OD.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Which ones? I thought precat was 3" and post cat 2.75" minus the section just past the manifold collector that's all mashed down. Or did you delete cats?

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah until you open your wallet.
That’s why I haven’t ordered it yet because i know I’m gonna need clamps and hangers and a y pipe and some adapters. I will get it sometime soon though, id still say it’s better than spending almost $300 on a kit That cane with a lot I didn’t need.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Oh yeah, it's why I did the Walker muffler and Diamondeye tailpipe. Fitment was a slam dunk.