2000 Crew Cab Dually “Waylon”

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JSlezak83

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Muffler came in yesterday, and damn that thing is huge.

I called Diamondeye and asked about the pipes. They directed me to Summit, as they do not sell direct. Search p/n’s 322003 and 322004 for the pipes. They are about $50 each. I hope to have mine here soon.

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

I called Diamondeye and asked about the pipes. They directed me to Summit, as they do not sell direct. Search p/n’s 322003 and 322004 for the pipes. They are about $50 each. I hope to have mine here soon.
Thank you for this because I didn’t wanna spend 260 on parts I didn’t need.

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Just to make sure 003 is what connects to the muffler and goes over the axle and 004 is the very end of the exhaust right?

JSlezak83

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, I believe that’s correct. It could be reversed, but either way, you’ll need both pipes to get out from under the bed.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I feel the need to point out the fact that their piping is pretty thin. I'm shocked my small ass welds haven't been an issue yet.

andy396

GMT400 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did a little poking around in the interweb this morning for truck stuff. Hit the button on this bad boy.

You must be registered for see images attach

Walker 22231 bus muffler. Cheapest I found was Summit last year for like $125. Down side, it looks like the Diamondeye kit has gone up. Can you get just the tailpipe from Diamondeye? I have no need for all the other pipes.

That’s a steal of a price. When I look at amazon tonight it lists for $117.61.

JSlezak83

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That’s a steal of a price. When I look at amazon tonight it lists for $117.61.

Yeah, it pays to shop around. I’ve been eyeing this setup for over a year now. I just happened to get lucky and check at the right time. Made it an easy sell with the wife too.

I’ll have to stash the savings. I’m going to have to finish my S10 now that the truck is going hush mode.

Last edited:

JSlezak83

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I feel the need to point out the fact that their piping is pretty thin. I'm shocked my small ass welds haven't been an issue yet.

Diamondeye Manufacturing seems to do far more than just exhaust systems for diesel trucks. I wonder what it would cost for them to bend up the pipes in 409 or better yet 304 stainless?

I assume the welds you are referring to are for the hangers? I went ahead and ordered the clamp style hangers while I was at it. I figured there would be less of an issue with these. They are more driveway install friendly too, as I don’t have a welder.