20" spare wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yevgenievich

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Trying to find a reasonably priced option for a steel 5 lug 20" spare wheel. Would like to get a spare wheel that actually fits. If anyone has any leads.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some people run late model dodge 20” spare wheels on these trucks. I saw some online that stated they were 5x5 but I don’t know if that’s correct.

Edit: they are 5x5.5.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Some people run late model dodge 20” spare wheels on these trucks. I saw some online that stated they were 5x5 but I don’t know if that’s correct.

Edit: they are 5x5.5.
Some Jeep/Dodge stuff is 5x5, but not the fullsize cars or trucks.

I don't know of any 20" steel wheel in 5x5 other than aftermarket - Detroit Steel Wheel or US Wheel have 20" steel smoothies but they're $300+/ea, which put them out of the "reasonably priced" area for something just being used as a spare.

Richard

yevgenievich

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thinking maybe the strategy is to just search for a used 5x5 20" wheel in general and let it be some random non matching design. Was just hoping for it to actually be a spare look like

Last edited: