1999 GMC Suburban K2500 DD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
Whats the brand on the push bar? I like it.

Definitely need some spacers in the rear and some more aggressive tire sizing.

Otherwise the overall look and color are fantastic!

Push bar is Go Rhino branded...it may be coming off. I plan to do a diesel bumper and cowl hood, and don't really want this thing hanging off the front!

I'm just going one size up on tires, don't want to kill my effective gear ratio too much, and it needs some white letters looking out for sure.

Thanks, I've actually never been much for pewter, but this one is clean for sure. Whoever sold GM that color, must have sold them 10 million gallons of it!

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Push bar is Go Rhino branded...it may be coming off. I plan to do a diesel bumper and cowl hood, and don't really want this thing hanging off the front!

I'm just going one size up on tires, don't want to kill my effective gear ratio too much, and it needs some white letters looking out for sure.

Thanks, I've actually never been much for pewter, but this one is clean for sure. Whoever sold GM that color, must have sold them 10 million gallons of it!
Yes I think so too on the paint! I see my truck's litter mates frequently even 20- some years after they rolled off the assembly line. I think GM is still using a version of this color.
I'd forgotten cause I haven't looked inside my old Jimmy in a bit , but the pewter/platinum our trucks are kinda looks like the interior color they used on the dash and doors.

scottydl

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Love it! I'm quite partial to the 454 Burbs myself as well. ;) I'd love to find a decent set of PY0 wheels for mine. 8-lug options (that aren't too new and "trendy") are hard to find for a decent price.

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
Love it! I'm quite partial to the 454 Burbs myself as well. ;) I'd love to find a decent set of PY0 wheels for mine. 8-lug options (that aren't too new and "trendy") are hard to find for a decent price.

Thank you! I'm partial to white paint jobs, that's always been my color, but this one was too clean to pass up. The PY0's are a nice looking factory wheel, I'm also partial to the H2 wheels, they look great too. The newer fad of poking the tires 10" out of the fenders on each side, doesn't do it for me, I guess I'm old and lame, to each their own!

scottydl

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
H2 meaning Hummer H2 wheels? I never thought of that option. I'll have to try and find some pics online - are they a direct 8 lug bolt-on for GMT400s?

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
H2 meaning Hummer H2 wheels? I never thought of that option. I'll have to try and find some pics online - are they a direct 8 lug bolt-on for GMT400s?

Yes they are the correct bolt spacing and hub center, and look great with PY0 center caps, 17" diameter also.

scottydl

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ah so 17" would require different tires too. My 16" OEM size tires are in great shape so ideally I'd like something to swap in that size.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Ah so 17" would require different tires too. My 16" OEM size tires are in great shape so ideally I'd like something to swap in that size.
Too bad you're in Illinois and I'm in southeast Texas, cause I have 5 of the PY 0 's that need a new truck to live on. Not doing anyone any good in the corner of my garage....a 2500/3500 truck isn't in my near future unless somebody gave me one. The next vehicle my family gets has to be something newer/more economical that we can DD and leave the Burb for stuff only it can do. Last summer when the Passlock was f'n up we rented a couple different Cruzes and Nissan Sentra, Rogue and Versa. The Nissans are pretty good basic cars, not flashy but do the job, and good stereos and surprisingly large trunks. Likewise with the Cruze. They're good basic transportation, maybe that's why they quit making them? Would be interested in getting any of them as a retired program car. Whatever we get, it's gonna come with an extended warranty or no dice.
Sorry for the thread jack, it's too easy to get off topic lol