1999 C3500 CC DRW Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Black posts, to my eyes, would look better on a Burb or Tahoe, because of the rear pillar covers. But it's your truck, so do what you like....

ROYALTYFORGE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
In celebration here is a quick an dirty photoshop of the next big adventure awaiting me...
You must be registered for see images attach

Hopefully that's roughly how it'll sit. I think the front will be a bit higher. Blacked out between the windows too.

Thought about some faux trim to breakup all the white. Not sure how I feel about that though.

I don't think I'm a fan of the black between the windows. My two cents!

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haven't done much to this lately but drive it. Trans is doing great still, no other big issues except the lack of a/c an it's still to high. I still don't have time to do anything about that though

I sold my Charger this week so this thing is up on daily duty until I find a beater car with a/c lol. Currently considering late 00s buicks with a 3800...

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Haven't done much to this lately but drive it. Trans is doing great still, no other big issues except the lack of a/c an it's still to high. I still don't have time to do anything about that though

I sold my Charger this week so this thing is up on daily duty until I find a beater car with a/c lol. Currently considering late 00s buicks with a 3800...
I recently stumbled upon an 08 malibu with just 68k on it. Cold AC and only $2500. Thing is stupid clean, too, and should get 30 mpg on the hwy.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Absolutely get a Buick with the 3800. I also have thought about getting an early 00s Park Avenue with the 3.8. Great cars for daily use.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I recently stumbled upon an 08 malibu with just 68k on it. Cold AC and only $2500. Thing is stupid clean, too, and should get 30 mpg on the hwy.
Man Id jump on that quick lol. Those seem to come up on the cheap reliable cars lists too. I might wind up in our tdi jetta an I'll get my daughter something else. Its a good car but it has its quirks with the dsg an idk if she will ever get used to them. Plus I'm sure one day she'll put gas in it instead of diesel lol.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Absolutely get a Buick with the 3800. I also have thought about getting an early 00s Park Avenue with the 3.8. Great cars for daily use.
Grumpy old man mode unlocked :lol:

Well a 07 LaCrosse cxl with 116k popped up about an hour away today for 4k. I got it for 3700...

Not the prettiest but runs great an the a/c blows ice cubes. Needs some small things an a good cleaning but overall I think it'll be a good back an forth to work car. I was looking at lesabres an regals but they were all over 5k with this mileage.