1999 C2500 Windshield Wipers Not Going Down Far Enough At Rest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dariusz Salomon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey Darius, I'm not sure what it is you are referring, but would like to know. Can you shoot over a quick picture of this screw location? Will do. Thanks man. P
Hi-just finished work and it's really late where here in UK so I didn't want to wake up my neighbors but basicalyyou have bolts retaining cowl grille-and some of them sit directly above hvac opening-and you need to put some silicon in the hole(passenger side) and then screw it together. This link to you tubbe video shows the location of screws-it's literally just one that causes the problem.
Also "matillac"sent you a link to a post that adressed the issue-I put my 2 cents there too.Hope that helps.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Westieterrier

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Matt and Dariusz, you guys are the best! Thanks so much for the suggestion, which I implemented today on a rare afternoon in Portland November without rain. I simply covered the screw with Flex Tape, which has served me well on my El Camino. It stops water flat out! It's funny, as that is the only screw I had to replace with a larger size as the hole seemed stripped. Or maybe corroded. You guys are onto something here . . . . P
You must be registered for see images attach