1998 Dodge 2500 Cummins

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
I hate that about tread wright. By time I have the money for tires, I need them now :lol: tow mirrors are a must. I hate that style.

MinnesotaChevy

Gasser or Diesel?
Reaction score
Yah I just need to wait and get my paycheck for the tow mirrors and then Ill probaly get a Fass fuel 150GPH pump after that. Im excited to get the tires because The ones on there right now are shot and not good or safe to drive on in winter

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
This is considered low for these engines they could go 500,000
People always say that like the whole truck lasts longer because of the engine. Diesel truck ball joints wear out at the same rate as gas truck ball joints.

You've already added a big C sticker. You're not too far from completing the dirty money starter pack.
Sure your not, love that 16v you'll get loads of miles out of out

Live action!!
Wait what?

MinnesotaChevy

Gasser or Diesel?
Reaction score
You basically said that my truck is a money oit and that parts are going to wear out because its a car you were stating the obvious.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
You basically said that my truck is a money oit and that parts are going to wear out because its a car you were stating the obvious.
Dude, don't put words into my mouth. Only a$$hats do that.

All I did was make a helpful statement about something you seemed to not have understood. I never said the truck was a pile of crap, I never said is was a money pit, and I never said you paid too much for it. I simply gave a piece of sound advice that most people don't think about. I wasn't ranting nor was I bashing.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truck looks good for the price! Definitely upgrade the lift pump asap. Vp44's aren't cheap, I would recommend an air dog or similar lift pump. Compared to the price of a vp44 it's cheap insurance.

thunderstruck

Babuinos Móviles
Reaction score
Get a better lift pump on it asap. And a fuel pressure gauge. Any vp44 truck needs these before you do anything else. The factory lift pump can barely supply the engine when stock, let alone when you mod it, and you will.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

This. This right here.

Sent from my Nintendo 64