1998 C2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

What?

Reaction score
Yeah, I missed out the combo I actually wanted. C3500 454, dually, long bed, manual. Kick my ass for not buying it. This will do with what's available.

It's getting new taillight with led upgrade. I'm figuring something out for the front, got something in mind but it'll be in the works.

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
I still (although impractical like everything else I buy) want another late 90s c1500/2500 rclb just for a summer driver. Messed around with a 97 Chevy c1500 RCLB that was similar and I liked it a lot!

What?

Reaction score
Motor is ready, time to do few things before putting it in the truck.
You must be registered for see images attach

I still (although impractical like everything else I buy) want another late 90s c1500/2500 rclb just for a summer driver. Messed around with a 97 Chevy c1500 RCLB that was similar and I liked it a lot!
I could get low 20s mpg RCLB with 4.3 and 3.08 rear end for cruising. Still enough power to get uphill

Reaction score
Do you have any knowledge to share about those pistons? I'm rebuilding one with the same part # and can't find any info on them. In fact, everything I search comes up with mercruiser boat motors.

What?

Reaction score
Got busy with life lol.

Motor installed, working on putting basic parts back together and missing other parts.

Ceramic coated stock headers, just want to put them all back together and get it running, then go from there.

What?

Reaction score

Finally getting there. Fuel pump didn't prime. Might need new fuel pump but got few other electrical issue to chase first.

All joints, mount, replaced and balanced

Drain, replaced trans filter.

Big 3 wire installed, new battery, couple sensors and connectors.

Trans mount and exhaust going on tomorrow. Hopefully figured out the fuel pump issue tomorrow to start the break in process