1997 gmc k1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zachb91

Reaction score
who dosent love3 the look of the gmc in the front lol. in the interior u can see my only true mod so far the rockford fosgate t2 componets radio an back speakers so far thats all whats everyones opinon on upgards for it?
You must be registered for see images attach

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Nice looking truck. First mod, fix that rust on the rockers. Get it now before it gets worse and panels need to be replaced. Other than that, maybe a grille guard?

zachb91

Reaction score
i just got to get the panels got a buddie that will weld them in for me. then got another buddie that owns a paint shop that said hes paint it for me for the cost of paint. bull bar an exhaust after the new motor in it next week. then rims an tires an im done lol i think

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Cool! You have a plan. Having friends that can do body work is great. My son did my truck 2 years ago. Just starting to have the rust return on the doors. Guess what he's working on in the Spring? LOL!

New Motor? What happened to this one?

Bull Bar sounds good. Exhaust sounds even better! Rims and tires will definitely be an improvement

zachb91

Reaction score
im unsure of the noise but i know it aint good cause i lose all oil pressure. but she has 365,000 on it so it didnt do to bad