1997 centurion ground up build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Madscientist

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm not a huge fan of the rings usually, but those look really well and the light output looks great.
I had round halos i did in a can am maverick that i was going to use but didnt look right at all. The octagon units made a big difference. Light output is fantastic, very wide and bright beam and zero glare to oncoming.

Madscientist

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Little update. Did a pile of work to it and alot more in the weekend coming. Put my aem 340 e85 fuel pump in. Put my e85 sensor in the fuel line. Put my injectors in, dialed in the tune too. Put my built transmission and transfer case in. Mostly due to my transfer case motor ******** the bed and it was stuck in Neutral. Figure if im pulling the T case im halfway to getting the trans out. Got the trans in and my fresh T case. Put it all together and ran into a problem with my new encoder motor going to N too. All new sensors and a switch on this new case. Switch mostly to having new lights in. There is an intermittent problem with the t case computer. Tried the reset process and went in with my scan too (pretty much a tech II) says the computer is corrupted. i wired everything up on a 3 way toggle through the t case sensors and the 4x4 button is now just used to light up to tell me what im in. Toggle up is 2hi. Toggle in the middle is 4 hi. Then you have to pull out on the toggle as a saftey and go down and thats 4 low. Immediately goes in and out. No more problems with that( ive had a motherf**king lot with that). Trans is dialed in on shift points and pressure. Shifts smooth as butter on part throttle and very firm under hard acceleration. Stall is perfect. Will flash at 3200 but drives perfectly down low but is a tad on the looser side but when i do my gear change, im told it will be perfect.
Had a tunes f250 6.0 **** around with me on the way home from work yesterday. Put a truck and half on him up to 120. He was very surprised lol.

Madscientist

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have been collecting and ordering parts and i have my 4.56 gears, my intake flanges for the super charger. Throttle body flange, some new welding rods, i scored a deal on some new 1 7/8 headers off of Ebay. i have true dual 3" so i wont use the y pipe but hey it came with it. All new bearings for my front dif. Lots of stuff to do. I ordered some primer and a new box side for my rust free texas box ( which used to be dent free thanks to someone who back a trailer into me this winter...)
You must be registered for see images attach

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have been collecting and ordering parts and i have my 4.56 gears, my intake flanges for the super charger. Throttle body flange, some new welding rods, i scored a deal on some new 1 7/8 headers off of Ebay. i have true dual 3" so i wont use the y pipe but hey it came with it. All new bearings for my front dif. Lots of stuff to do. I ordered some primer and a new box side for my rust free texas box ( which used to be dent free thanks to someone who back a trailer into me this winter...)
I ordered headers that look just like those and they didnt fit. Even had the same y pipe

Madscientist

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I ordered headers that look just like those and they didnt fit. Even had the same y pipe
These are trailblazer ss headers. I made my own motor mounts that sit 1.5" higher and 1" farther forward. also with the lift kit i have a bit more clearance. worst case Ontario, i modify them.

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
These are trailblazer ss headers. I made my own motor mounts that sit 1.5" higher and 1" farther forward. also with the lift kit i have a bit more clearance. worst case Ontario, i modify them.
That might help. I started cutting mine trying to make them work and then i just ordered shorty headers