1996 LS400 “build”

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HeavyAsAChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I’ve finally made a decision. I’m keeping the LS400 for a few years. As such, I’m putting some much needed modifications. Coilovers are going to to be ordered, I’m going to finally get some window tint to beat off the Texas sun, and a sound system. I’m going to get the coilovers order this at the end of the month and tint before summer and sounds system during summer.

HeavyAsAChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Went ahead and got tint just because it was so dang hot in the yacht. Also got the coilovers ordered…finally….they’re supposed to be here on Friday. Hopefully I’ll have an update this weekend!

HeavyAsAChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

I also came across these lol. Could go an entirely different route. They would supposedly work with the coilovers, especially if they’re cranked all the way up.

HeavyAsAChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What are you doing for exhaust?
Maggies sound good. Secondary cats deleted.
last time I asked dad, something like 3 months ago or more, he wouldn’t let me put an exhaust on it. I am going to put a test pipe on the driver side and truck the O2 sensor into thinking there’s a cat there and hope to get some magnaflow mufflers and a dual exit.

HeavyAsAChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

I ran across this guy driving around one day. His was bagged and had a 2UZ-FE.