1996 K1500 46K

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

geeeee89

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Great looking truck man. You're lucky you found one so clean. Do you mind posting another pic of the seat? I'm looking for a seat replacement for my 89 and would love that full bench with a flip down arm rest. I thought those only came in 60/40.

I hear you. I'm a strong believer in keeping spare parts that work incase your in a bind

That's a smart move. I do the same thing. Good to keep that stuff in the toolbox for a long road trip. I just drove my 97 from Alaska to Mississippi earlier this year and had a lot of spare used parts in my trailer so anything that happened on the way I would have a part to fix it.

Scooterl

Reaction score
Our property is in a hoa I allways keep a parts truck around for my 77 & 78 the hoa was going to fine me for my parts truck so i went got an antique tag and change to a different parts truck when i get a different one

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great looking truck man. You're lucky you found one so clean. Do you mind posting another pic of the seat? I'm looking for a seat replacement for my 89 and would love that full bench with a flip down arm rest. I thought those only came in 60/40.

That's a smart move. I do the same thing. Good to keep that stuff in the toolbox for a long road trip. I just drove my 97 from Alaska to Mississippi earlier this year and had a lot of spare used parts in my trailer so anything that happened on the way I would have a part to fix it.
Will do when I get home. Up in NH riding the AtV’s.:driver:

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Here’s a couple more.
You must be registered for see images attach