1996 body trim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
I keep running in to these threads late... Mothers Back-To-Black would make that molding look new.

Yeah the plastic portion looks great, at the time I striped them off the truck there was nothing in the ground on the farm so everything was covered in dust. The chrome portion doesn't look bad but its not shiny as new.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Yeah the plastic portion looks great, at the time I striped them off the truck there was nothing in the ground on the farm so everything was covered in dust. The chrome portion doesn't look bad but its not shiny as new.

Yours look a lot better than mine did when I pulled mine off a few winters ago, it came off in a bunch of chunks :lol:

454ss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yes,

gmpartsdirect.com (the real stuff), also you could check with your dealer to see if they have a roll.

cheaper chinese stuff:

ckresto.com
classicparts.com
lmctruck.com

anybody happen to have the gm part numbers for the black and chrome body trim? i need a comlete kit for a regular cab k3500 with the emblem in the molding, ive got new emblems already. i assume the trucks with factory flares have differant part numbers for the box pieces due to them being shorter? i cant determine if im finding the correct ones on gmpartsdirect and no pics either.