1996 body trim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KennyB01

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyone know if you can still get the trim that goes around the truck on the lower portion of the body? and where? thanks

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yes,

gmpartsdirect.com (the real stuff), also you could check with your dealer to see if they have a roll.

cheaper chinese stuff:

ckresto.com
classicparts.com
lmctruck.com

Last edited:

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
i just threw all mine away last night.... wish i woulda known you needed it, and i woulda given it to you for the cost of shipping :\

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
I'm taking mine off next week as soon as I get my eraser wheel back, if you haven't bought any yet you think you can hold off for about a week or two?

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
I wish I could get ahold of some of that molding also for a good price. LMC sells it in a roll and also they sell it pre cut for your bodystyle ie. ECSB SCLB SCSB CCSB and so on.

mikesz

Reaction score
So the lower black/chrome moulding is in my cart at LMC. Has anybody used this? Is it any good? I'm looking to replace my original yellowing peeling pieces.

Mike

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
I think I kept mine back, not in the best condition but not terrible and better than nothing if you like it on there.

You must be registered for see images attach

Edit: just checked the shop, I do still have it all.