1995 C1500 Speakers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jim2029

Reaction score
I did a search but only found info for 88-94.

What are the speakers sizes for this truck? Front doors and rear speakers. I only have one working and its driving me nuts.

Online searches is giving me multiple sizes.

Thanks.

RawbDidIt

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I did a search but only found info for 88-94.

What are the speakers sizes for this truck? Front doors and rear speakers. I only have one working and its driving me nuts.

Online searches is giving me multiple sizes.

Thanks.
Should be 6.5 components in the front (I forget the tweeter size, but you can mount just about any size there). 4x6 in the back if you're in an extended cab, I think it's the same in a regular cab, but can't be sure. Go to crutchfield.com and put your vehicle in, it'll tell you the sizes.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Jim2029

Reaction score
i am an extended cab. I did go to crutchfield.com and it was giving me multiple sizes for the same spot.

RawbDidIt

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i am an extended cab. I did go to crutchfield.com and it was giving me multiple sizes for the same spot.
Ah, 95 is a weird year. Are your speakers in the door, or the dash?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you have door speakers, they're 6.5"s. The rear pillar speakers are 4"x6"s.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The rear speakers are the hardest to get at in these trucks, regardless of cab style. These scans might be helpful to you. Be careful and don't rush so you don't break any plastic pieces. I can scan the rest of these sheets if you want instructions for the front.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images