1994 White Chevrolet 1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94whitechevy

Reaction score
I started this project three years ago. It had originally started as a $500 rescue buy from a buddy that was going to scrap it. I then changed the intake gaskets on it and then did a tune-up. When i was done with it I took it for a ride and lost oil pressure and dropped a cylinder. So then it became a street build. Funny how that works. The original plan for the truck was an ls engine. But then i got a deal on a tbi engine that was a wrong build for the engine that my brother wanted for his boat. Since then it has been a fun build. I started buy tearing out the whole front suspension and replacing it with brand new from the control bushing,Tie rod ends,ball joints,sway bar links, sway bar mounts, and shocks. I also painted all the aprts while they were out.

94whitechevy

Reaction score
It is now almost warm enough for me to get out in my shop. I am hopefully going to fire the truck by the end of april. Pictures to come soon.

94whitechevy

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

94whitechevy

Reaction score
Well after I broke the cam in life made me do other things. Now it is the end of February and start of March in Michigan. Were it has been bitter cold. Got extra money to put insulation in barn so can work on truck in cold. Drove truck out of barn the other day for first time in five years. Can't wait for spring to tune it and drive it.