1993 K1500- Parting Out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ng8264723

Reaction score
I need the right side that has the actuator in it. The flange that connects to the CV joint was coming in and out too easily. I took it off and was messing around with the small gear and put it on backwards and it got stuck. The locking clip apparently held it in that position. I tried to pull it with a puller and snapped the end off the shaft. Does anyone have the cmplt right side that bolts on with the 5 15mm bolts?

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I need the right side that has the actuator in it. The flange that connects to the CV joint was coming in and out too easily. I took it off and was messing around with the small gear and put it on backwards and it got stuck. The locking clip apparently held it in that position. I tried to pull it with a puller and snapped the end off the shaft. Does anyone have the cmplt right side that bolts on with the 5 15mm bolts?
You didn't read the post right above yours did you?

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
:roflbow: Ah yes, the thrill of the for sale threads on forums. I've seen countless threads across many forums where someone will bump a 5 year old thread asking if such and such is still available :lol: At least it made FastOrange post up again :rocking:

InsanePyro

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry guys I just started paging through. All the local guys want a goofy amount for the bezel...I figure it can't hurt. My s10 blazer has been gone for years and I still have parts.