1993 K1500 Atchafalaya Baby

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finaly got off my ass and painted hood & tailgate.

Im gona do the center portion on tailgate same ultra silver thats on two tone on rest , and black for Chevrolet letters .

I been puttin it off bc i was skared to do it myself i cant lie lol. But now that the 2 removable portions are done im confident enough to do the rest

You must be registered for see images attach

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That orange peel on hood wasn’t coming off without sanding down ; i wasnt that interested in perfection / cost benefit.. just the paint alone is gona make it look so much more bettter,
And that was pre existing even when i got it 3 yrs ago from The sun.

will post more progress pix / installed / just how close it is to factory color hopefully by next weekend.

Shooting for roof, and at least both sides of bed for memorial day weekend

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Put them back on this evening. Great color match! Even tho all green is getting repainted i was curious exactly how close it was gonna be

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Driver side ;
Primed , painted, drying.

i will buy another can of silver to do the overspray. , and i ran out of reducer. Hopefully wont run out of paint either. If i had to do this all over again i would 100% paint this base first, and do alot beter job prep work. Maybe next year after hunting & crawfish season i will get it sandblasted and start back from scratch

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Changed upfitter switches location again . The hdmi is for screen mirroring to radio. Youtube without jailbreaking iphone

Attachments

• CCC6100E-EFC9-4334-A8EA-F21256E00B5A.jpeg
    CCC6100E-EFC9-4334-A8EA-F21256E00B5A.jpeg
    289.2 KB · Views: 5

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got the new American Flag z71 stickers on , overspray touched up, Silverado cab emblems, and k2 mirrors with defrost option & rear light . The prev tow mirros were power / signal only. HD handles will be on by Tuesday or Wednesday; maybe get keyless entry done by weekend also.

Last edited: