1992 Silverado from Tx

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pab's

Reaction score
So is been a while but I finally was able to get the fans installed properly. As you know you fix one problem only to find another one, so here are some pictures. Any ideas on how to permanently fix this while looking clean?
You must be registered for see images attach

My temporary fix

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score

I run this on my 86 SS. Really easy to work with and it holds it's shape. And since it's available in 48", you could re route the hose around the back and outside of the alternator. I'd suggest making a shelf to support/secure it off the alternator bracket.

Pab's

Reaction score
Thanks bud.

Twomanymontes where'd you get that at?

Pab's

Reaction score
Thanks I was looking but for some reason only the rubber ones came out. I ordered a 35" hose and will fab up a bracket. Just waiting on the hose now...

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The hose on my 94 k1500 doesn't have that first bent right by the thermostat housing so it clears my alternater just fine..

sent from what use to be a great country...

Pab's

Reaction score
Alright. ...got the hose installed and drove it around with no issues.

Next question. What do I do now for performance? Is it time to start tearing the motor apart? Ie. Heads and cam.

Pab's

Reaction score
No leaks so far with the stainless hose. Not the prettiest set up but I'll fit it better later, also got an Optima Red top for 50% off. In the pictures you can see the dual fan set up.