1992 Chevy K1500 - RCSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Thats a great looking truck. Put some later style 400 caps on those. That truck looks like it was a sport too

I'll run the vin at work Monday and see what options it came with.

I have the factory chrome caps for those wheels. I left them in my wife's car and she took off to the hair salon before I could grab them.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I have NO clue, there aren't any markings anywhere. The decals on the shocks are faded. I seem some old yellow paint on the lift components and the shocks are white, which remind me of skyjacker shocks.
Can you get pics of the brackets? Maybe somone can tell you. I'm guessing superlift since you said it's a full 6 inch drop

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Thats a great looking truck. Put some later style 400 caps on those. That truck looks like it was a sport too

Actually, just looked at the bedsides where the decals used to be. The truck was indeed a "Sport 4x4" thats what's ghosted on the bedside.

You must be registered for see images attach

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Can you get pics of the brackets? Maybe somone can tell you. I'm guessing superlift since you said it's a full 6 inch drop

Here's the pictures. I've never seen the drop tie-in this way before. So it has to be a pretty old kit? Usually they have a solid plate bracket that goes between both drop brackets.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wow!!! Can't get a much better buy for 1300. Nicely done :)

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Ooo i like that lift. Love the fact it doesnt have a big ass drop member