1990 Extended Cab "Low Tow"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
Awesome truck man. Loved to see lowered trucks doin work. Everyone wants to rag on them and say it's useless.

newmatic4life

Reaction score
Right?! Thats what is ao fun. People see it and think "he ruined it" until I tell them I tow with it....lol

Sent from my ADR8995 using Tapatalk 2

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
I won't lie, I used to have that mentality when I was a teen. Now I want a ecsb or ccsb bagged dually more than almost anything. Square body or obs. Something ls swapped with a stick to make into a nice dd/road trip cruiser and have my rcsb lifted. Mainly this forum has changed me for the better.

newmatic4life

Reaction score
I wanted a 78-87 square crew cab dually, but this is what I had "lying" around. So I sold a truck and built this. We bought this only to tow our trailer, the stock look and hieght were killing me. I originally was going to lower it, with helper bags, but being my heritage of throwing Sparks I knew I would want to hit switches. So this is the end result.

newmatic4life

Reaction score
Its like crack, first time its wierd, but after that its like "I need more"....lol Layin it out gets u just as pumped.