102" whip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

code

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I got a 102" whip from radio shack and I wanna mount it to the bumper of my 98 hoe. Any suggestions on which mount to use that is HD enough to take this big antenna?

Tapatalk Time

code

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What kinda mount is that? The "gumdrop" mount? Mine wont be folded over most of the time, do you think it will hold in the wind?

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
What kinda mount is that? The "gumdrop" mount? Mine wont be folded over most of the time, do you think it will hold in the wind?

I edited it with links for ya!

Yeah, I haven't had one problem with this set up. I just attach it to my shell like that cause my garage is super small lol

code

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks alot man. Nice Truck btw. I like where you mounted your cb. I literally just mounted mine there about 4 hours ago. How did you run your PA wire from the engine bay to the cab?

code

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got em ordered and should be here in about a week or so. Thanks for the help.

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
Thanks alot man. Nice Truck btw. I like where you mounted your cb. I literally just mounted mine there about 4 hours ago. How did you run your PA wire from the engine bay to the cab?
Thanks...!

I mounted mine under the front bumper and I don't remember how I routed the wire haha. I take a couple pics tomorrow and get back to you.

I got em ordered and should be here in about a week or so. Thanks for the help.

Your Welcome!

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
By the way, got any pics of your truck? You should start a thread, we all love pics!

code

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Started a thread and threw some pictures up.

Tapatalk Time

code

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got everything installed. how do you keep your antenna from hitting your paint and such when its not tied down?