06 Front Clip On A OBS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
yea yea sell it and get an 07 dirty. and I'll come take that crew off your hands I need another one for my collection I'm about to start!!!!!! hehe other than that. if you do it. Go to the U-pull and get fenders rad-support hood just don't destroy your factory stuff.
oh wait you were selling me the truck and gettin a dirty!! :naughty:

Edit: aww piss I forgot to read the other 5 pages and thought we were still on the first page haha. sorry .

but really I need me some more crewcab action.

I can't believe Stepside hates CrewCabs. Thats a sad story:wtf:

Last edited:

MTM1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea yea sell it and get an 07 dirty. and I'll come take that crew off your hands I need another one for my collection I'm about to start!!!!!! hehe other than that. if you do it. Go to the U-pull and get fenders rad-support hood just don't destroy your factory stuff.

Edit: aww piss I forgot to read the other 5 pages and thought we were still on the first page haha. sorry .

See and I hate step sides. So it's all just your personal taste

MTM1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

See and I hate step sides. So it's all just your personal taste

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
I'm not real hot for the extended cab step sides but they are growing on me. but the short step sides are sexy. Really there isn't a GMT400 I don't like they are so pretty and we are starting to be a rarity. I talked to my brother (he works at a local body shop) and asked him to keep an eye out for some OBS parts among other goodies he gets me hehe. All I need is a replacement bow tie for the grill, he laughed at me said they get 2 OBS trucks a year these days. This is at a chevrolet dealer body shop. that sucks guess we are getting all our parts at the u-pull.