‘93 C3500 Dually bed upgrade

Will bolt patterns match up?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Andrew7

Reaction score
I’m swapping my 93 Dually bed for a new bed takeoff of a 2017 Dually. Anyone done this or know anything?

Andrew7

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Andrew7

Reaction score
Frankentruck update: what needs to happen to get the lights working? The new bed has Canbus electric features and led!

TheAutumnWind

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I appreciate what you are trying to do, but that looks terrible IMHO. Makes me a little sad to see such a clearly loved and appreciated truck like that.

Andrew7

Reaction score
I appreciate what you are trying to do, but that looks terrible IMHO. Makes me a little sad to see such a clearly loved and appreciated truck like that.
Going down the road everyone will see a nice looking newish Dually. It was a rattle box before and drives great now! The dealer offered $300 for it on a trade in before. No one bought it for 5k either on the market.

TheAutumnWind

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Going down the road everyone will see a nice looking newish Dually. It was a rattle box before and drives great now! The dealer offered $300 for it on a trade in before. No one bought it for 5k either on the market.
How odd. I mean the cab looks great. It does look better than a rusted out bed ill certainly give you that. +1 on ingenuity as well.