SkyHighColorado's 94' White Z71 Build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
how hard was the remote start to install? id like one eventually

kidd666

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mines 3" in 3" out strait through design. With a cherry bomb extreme muffler. Couldn't ask for louder

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
how hard was the remote start to install? id like one eventually

I didnt install my trucks or my dads remote start mine has an autostart and dads has a clifford and i prefer the clifford as for instaing best thing i would say to do is take it some were then you dont have to worry about doing it wrong and messing up all your wires and if you get a remote start get a clifford matrix 20.5x dads nbs has it and it can start from over a mile away

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
i just have cats on mine with 2 4" tips and it sounds like angels

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
going to ACE today for white plasti dip, plasti dip glossifier, and some bolts I am missing and need help identifying the size of! Maybe someone can help me out? I need all the bolts that mount the front stock skid plate. Anyone know what size?

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
I had mine installed at car toys even though I hate that place I just wanted to be able to take it back some place if It wasn't working properly. It only took them about 3.5 hours. My only complaint about it is the battery life in the lcd remote. At first it lasted for months on a full charge then it started to only last a few weeks and then only a week and now only like 4 days. FYI, if you happen to go some place such as subway for lunch and leave you cell at home and the remote decides to die on you. There is no way to drive the truck even though you can open the door with a key. You will find your self sh*t out of luck with a long walk home to grab the spare! Always dies right after you push the lock button!