SkyHighColorado's 94' White Z71 Build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My 95 has two, but ya the TBI mods help, and I added an injector pod spacer, flow matched OEM injectors, just didnt do the TBI spacer its deff a worth while mod, you will be shocked how dirty your TBI is, I gained 1.5 mpg and its a lil quicker, modding the TBI unit is a most for us TBI owners its free unless u add on stuff like I did

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
Sorry for the slow response! I was taking a break at Killpecker sand dunes in Wyoming........The spacer made small difference, not a whole lot but I do think the throttle response got better. And I am pretty sure I have 2 studs in the TB, I have some pics from when I put in the injector pod spacer....let me find them.
You must be registered for see images attach

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
Couldn't help but notice, but did you de-mold the rear? it looks really good

Yeah I did de mold the rear, it was just and experiment to see if I could de mold the entire truck, but the paint was all messed up chipped and faded yellow so I decide not to do the rest. I also think it looks better like that.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
Getting a new y pipe with cat....would you get flow master or magnaflow, both pretty much the same price only thing I can see is flowmasters cat has an oxygen tube on it that's disposed to help it function better...let me know your opinions thanks!

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Getting a new y pipe with cat....would you get flow master or magnaflow, both pretty much the same price only thing I can see is flowmasters cat has an oxygen tube on it that's disposed to help it function better...let me know your opinions thanks!

Do your stock cats have an air tube on them? If not don't bother getting ones that do. It's an emissions thing. If you were to install cats with air tubes you would have to install an air pump for them.

kidd666

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a Megna flow on my truck no complaints.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2