93SierraWT's Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gopedxr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Awesome truck i really like the paint! Looks great. Does the deep tranny pan help a lot?

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
Awesome truck i really like the paint! Looks great. Does the deep tranny pan help a lot?

It allows you to add more fluid which keeps the fluid cooler. Plus it has a drain plug so you don't have to drop the pan every time you want to add some new fluid. They go for around $50 on eBay.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Not usually a fan of vent shades, but along with the black mirrors against the red, they have a nice 'flow'.
Like the blacked-out grill ring! Really suits the truck! Good looking rig!

Gopedxr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What are the next few things your going to do with it. Such a great start already. i am gettng ready to work on the steering with mine get some general red label tires. Get my truck looking a little better.

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I hope my long bed is that clean one day.

Adam

Don't we all......

That thing is sweet... but me personally think the amber or maybe even some smoked corners would look better then the clears.. I've never been a fan of clear corner on most trucks..

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
Well I had her up for sale and someone was set to come pick her up on Saturday. Thought for sure I wanted it gone but changed my mind last minute. Guess it'll be around for a while yet.

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
Been busy piecing together all of the interior pieces she was missing as a W/T. So far I've changed the A pillars, added the B pillar trim, the bottom trim and carpet under the rear window, the dome light trim and got the correct coat hangers. My original headliner worked and I'm going to add a "holy sh*t" handle to the drivers side as it only came with one on the passenger. The passenger side B pillar trim had a crack so I still gotta hunt for another one. Also put some badges from Classic Industries on the doors. The ones I got say "Chevrolet" so I'm going to but a billet insert in the grill to ditch the GMC letters. I'll post some pics of the interior once I get the handle put in.

Also adjusted my hood fitment.