93SierraWT's Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

Put on my Campion Platinum alternator today.

You must be registered for see images

Sent from my SGH-T959P using Tapatalk 2

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
Put some 6000k low beam HIDs in. Not sure why they look so green in the first pic.

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
Back in college so nothing too crazy is going on right now. Plastidipped the grill surround and put a B&M ShiftPlus electronic shift improve on it. Really happy with the shifts now. Great product for only $50. Also ordered a chrome deep transmission pan with a drain plug, with the new pan I'll be able to add an extra 2 quarts of fluid. Also have a set of LED tails on the way.

Few pics from a show & shine at my local GM dealership.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Back in college so nothing too crazy is going on right now. Plastidipped the grill surround and put a B&M ShiftPlus electronic shift improve on it. Really happy with the shifts now. Great product for only $50. Also ordered a chrome deep transmission pan with a drain plug, with the new pan I'll be able to add an extra 2 quarts of fluid. Also have a set of LED tails on the way.

Few pics from a show & shine at my local GM dealership.

Looks great man!