Kevins White Z71 Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chevytruck98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys! Now all i need is my headlights and parking lights then my front end will be complete. yea i Dipped them. I like them better black going with the theme of my truck. I will prob re do it and put some gloss on them this time for it will look better.

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Love the grill and the billet inserts! What did you paint your grille with? Also where did you get the smoked corners?

Chevytruck98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My grille is dipped with white plasty dip and glossifier. I love the stuff lol. I got my corners off of ebay for like $22.00. Everywhere else i found them the wanted like 100. They pop up every now and then just have to keep searching until you find them.

Hows your build coming obs?

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My grille is dipped with white plasty dip and glossifier. I love the stuff lol. I got my corners off of ebay for like $22.00. Everywhere else i found them the wanted like 100. They pop up every now and then just have to keep searching until you find them.

Hows your build coming obs?

Thanks. It looks like paint in the pictures. Plasti dip is good stuff though. As far as my build. Ive been messing around with plasti dip as well. Ive painted my bumpers black, grille black, and also vht my tails, off road lights and corners. Trying to decide what I like better.