SkyHighColorado's 94' White Z71 Build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Couldn't help but notice, but did you de-mold the rear? it looks really good

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Did you notice much power gain from the TB Spacer, IP Spacer and JET Stage 1 chip, and cold air intake?
Love your truck btw...

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Am i the only person with 2 studs in the throttle body or is there a way to fix swap it to 1? Im with Scott, any noticeable gains with the tb spacer and stuff? As every other non vortec owner knows these trucks have no balls stock

kidd666

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Am i the only person with 2 studs in the throttle body or is there a way to fix swap it to 1? Im with Scott, any noticeable gains with the tb spacer and stuff? As every other non vortec owner knows these trucks have no balls stock

with you there seems like no one else has two studs on the TB. nice truck man tuned in on this one

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

My 92 had two air cleaner studs. My 94 only has one. Maybe po swapped in an older one:shrug: