Eiriks '95 ECSS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eiriktveiten

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thank you! I finally got my OBDII style OBDI port (94-95) and all the cables and programs I need to disable all of the emission sensors and stuff so it will run ok. Then tune!!

JurgenS

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really liked the idea of using a tablet, I think I might need to steal that from you :evillol:

eiriktveiten

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Go for it man, I don't mind anyone taking my ideas n running with em. If you have any questions about hooking it up let me know.

I painted the bumpers with duplicolor auto black spray paint but even scuffing the chrome, adhesive promoter and primer, rocks still chipped it up so I recommend buying a paintable bumper n grille. Thats what Im doiong next time

jt1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Go for it man, I don't mind anyone taking my ideas n running with em. If you have any questions about hooking it up let me know.

I painted the bumpers with duplicolor auto black spray paint but even scuffing the chrome, adhesive promoter and primer, rocks still chipped it up so I recommend buying a paintable bumper n grille. Thats what Im doiong next time
thanks for the advise, i was going to plasti dip it first to see how i liked the black bumpers. ideally i want to get a smoothie bumper and have it painted properly

eiriktveiten

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I noticed all of the local "racers" name their cars... well I decided on a name for mine.. ya digg?
You must be registered for see images attach

"PROBABLE CAUSE"

eiriktveiten

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So since I'm kinda stuck waiting on parts I figured I would clean up my engine bay a little and start relocating my batteries to the back of the truck. I also relocated the coolant reservoir and the PCM and made some plates to mount my fuse panels and relays a little more out of sight.. excuse the wiring everywhere, in the process of extending them to run em inside the fender