Eiriks '95 ECSS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eiriktveiten

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got a few things today and continued detailing the engine bay. I half ass polished the PCM case too.. boredom.. id sooo rather be driving... haha
Why two batteries it the bed? Because MFN RACETRUCK... thats why... lol not really, just wanted the bay to look cleaner..

You must be registered for see images attach

eiriktveiten

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I got sent another pin drive opti.. Def not a fan of AIP Electronics right now. Since I had the old one off waiting for the new one, I decided to open it up to see if whatever went bad was obvious.
I found this.. One of the rotor screws were off and sitting in the cap, the other was about 3/4 of a turn from doing the same.. some damn poor quality control..

I did get a chance to mount my battery boxes and run the 2awg cable..

patiently waiting for a fun time

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
So since I'm kinda stuck waiting on parts I figured I would clean up my engine bay a little and start relocating my batteries to the back of the truck. I also relocated the coolant reservoir and the PCM and made some plates to mount my fuse panels and relays a little more out of sight.. excuse the wiring everywhere, in the process of extending them to run em inside the fender

You have SUCCESSFULLY re-designed a Silverado, amazing work! :hail:

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
So I'm trying to get my name out there a little bit and start doing audio/video installs for side work so I made a FB page for my truck showing off what I am capable of. If yall could help by liking the page I would greatly appreciate it..
https://www.facebook.com/probablecausechevy

Done!

Have you thought about re-creating that center console? Might be a viable lil business for you? I know I'd be interested in one!

eiriktveiten

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks a ton for the support man! I would be willing to make some more consoles and whatnot. what would you say a console like that is worth?

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
Thanks a ton for the support man! I would be willing to make some more consoles and whatnot. what would you say a console like that is worth?

Depends:
would it be pre wired like you have or no?
color options or fabric choices?
handgun compartment or no?

I can't see these being mass produced, there are too many picky people that always want to change something!

If I was making them, I'd offer an un-finished (no fabric) version and maybe three wrapped in the standard colors - tan, blue and gray seem to be the most common colors. Then offer a 4wd, floor shift version with a bench seat and one with a bucket seat.

As for price, maybe 200ish?