blue_92_sierra's bagged ecsb build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sweet. I wish I'd went with the dual setup. I paid 250 at a local shop cause I couldn't go any longer without one

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
well if you havent ordered the pumps yet IMO id say get a EDC. i got two 380s and it does suck waiting for them to fill when you wanna play and show out alittle ;) eventualy im going to swap mine out for a EDC on my truck.
main reason i went with dual pumps was they where just running a semi air horn and my helper bags at the time and that was overkill for them.LOL now i got bags on front and I WANT MORE FASTER AIR!!!!

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
This is one thought i have contemplated with my own truck that may be worth some thought. But that depends on if you want to keep A/C or not lol. Since my A/C system is no longer operational i was considering the idea of getting ahold of a working A/C compressor and converting it into an air compressor. Its a common trick in the offroad world actually. and the compressors used in our trucks for A/C are one of the more popular ones to convert.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Even though im nowere near ready hopefully I can go ahead and scoop my edc up in a couple weeks after camp n drag. Then I can start peicing items after heritage

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Even though im nowere near ready hopefully I can go ahead and scoop my edc up in a couple weeks after camp n drag. Then I can start peicing items after heritage

your trucks gonna look sweet bagged on nova's like your sig pic dev!

id really like to run an edc, but the price for the 2 480s was too good to pass up so i think i will be sticking with them. takes 10 mins to fill the tank from empty to 200psi so i can live with that, i dont plan to hit the switches that much when im drving. just start her up, lift to ride height and drive. back to laying frame when parked. maybe cruise a bit lower/higher at times depending on how the road is.

i think i will be running slowdown's as well with the 3/8's line and valves, want a nice slow drop/lift like so.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q80-YEIy68

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just wait till u bag it. U will be hitting the switchs alot more than u think. Trust me

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
^DITO! i said the same thing.LOL ITS FALSE!!!! and if thats with 3/8 then he got lower pressure in his tank thats pretty slow. mines faster than that and i got a single 3/8 air line off my tank that Tees right infront of my front valves. that looks more like 1/4inch action to me. my rear helper bags go that slow, they are 3/8valves to BUT i have a 1/4inch pressure regulator on those 2 rear valves and the fittings on the bags themselves are like 1/8th inch inlet.
heres my video. tho i did CHEAT on the front testing ;) hooked my tank setup into the shops air compressor at 80psi so i could play a bit more ;) 5gallons doesnt last long when it comes to bags that probably hold a gallon each.
and a EDC doesnt seem to cost very much. about 200bucks for the york 210 http://www.ebay.com/itm/110810868751?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
hell one guy offered 150 plus shipping and he took that you can see in the purchase history ;)
afew other parts to rock it on your motor. maybe another 150bucks or so depending if you buy a engine mount kit OR just build your own and keep price down to about 150bucks. afew idler pulleys, longer serp belt, afew fittings and lines.
of course i havent priced out everything for mine future setup yet just cause i got other stuff to get first before i really need it.
i think youd be regreting it the first time some friends say HIT SOME SWITCHES and ya only hit about 5 lifts and dumps and then it goes real slow while tanks fill back up..... :(
ya know youll never get what you paid back outta the pumps as soon as ya use them no matter how good the deal!

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Lol okay I'll take your guys word for it. I'll look more into the edc. It does sound much better. So then I would need to run one main line from the edc to the tank correct? Basically same concept but a couple extra feet of line?