blue_92_sierra's bagged ecsb build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have alway's ran the digital gauges with sender's just for the fact that I didn't want those small airlines running all the way up insisde my truck, not to mention the extra potential for air leak's. But I run Ridetech switch's with either Dakota Digital gauges or these, I have installed both and had good luck http://www.avsontheweb.com/product.php?productid=1076&cat=574&page=1with both.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
that E level system looks really good IMO. i bit more to instal since it has level sensors on each wheel but if your loaded in back or what not it will compensate for the extra weight which seems pretty cool. but then again it might also interfer with manual switch play time. so all depends on what youd like to do more. i personally would cheap out on manual system over the Elevel.
id love to have the dakota digital setup but with all 5 sensors it dam near doubles the price listed. so that sucks. but i think it is the best looking display. that backlit one looks alright but i just dont care for full light up faces like that! i just wanna see the numbers ;)

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Settled with this set up http://www.airliftperformance.com/control-systems/autopilot-v2-27672/
I really liked the control/gauge set up. Basically the same set up as e-level but instead of ride height being determined from sensors it's determined by bag pressure. It doesn't have the same feature the e-level does with how the system automatically adds air (no sensors) but I can live with that for a bit less then half of what the accuair set up was going to cost me.