blue_92_sierra's bagged ecsb build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ilikestufftwo

Reaction score
truck looks good man , where did you set the pinion angle at ? In saw you had the kp cantilever set up is it build into the kits axle tube mounts ? I was going to go that route but for the price like you said went with Nfamus's 3 link .

Dyelon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I want to add to the sea of compliments you have here. Very nice truck, and inspiring! That bed your building is gonna be rad. Also I am in the middle of reading and researching still but when you decided to go for the body drop, what does that have to do with your stock floor and seat brackets? I am missing something?

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
I want to add to the sea of compliments you have here. Very nice truck, and inspiring! That bed your building is gonna be rad. Also I am in the middle of reading and researching still but when you decided to go for the body drop, what does that have to do with your stock floor and seat brackets? I am missing something?

There's a couple different ways to body drop these trucks. Most common are a traditional body drop and a stock floor. Stock floor means nothing changes with the cab. You brace and cut down the frame to get the body on the ground. With a traditional body drop you cut the cab floor and raise it up so the frame tucks up higher so the rockers lay flat. I ended up doing a traditional bd so in order to keep my head room I chopped the seat brackets down 2.5" because the cab floor came up 2.5"

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Little update. Ended up getting new wheels over winter/early spring. Got a set of Hot Rods By Boyd in a 22x8.5 and a 22x10 for the rear. Went with a deeper dish rear wheel this time. I narrowed the rear end 2.5" per side to accommodate the extra dish and had Moser make new axles to fit the shorter rear end

You must be registered for see images attach