blue_92_sierra's bagged ecsb build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
sounds nice. id love to do the same rear setup but money wise i doubt i will be using KP kit. would be nice BUT different setup cheaper is more in my price range for next year. still not sure what i should do on my truck. bag setups arent explained very well. youd think its a dam trade secrete.LOL
but for the bed IMO i wouldnt keep it open unless its a show truck only! if ya do its gonna get REAL DIRTY!!! i prefer raised bed floor myself. ive also seen afew trucks catch fire from dragging throwing sparks well for WAY TO DAM LONG and the sparks built up inside the bed and caught the truck beds on fire which got to fuel tank and torched the whole truck before it could get put out. needless to say i sure as hell wont be having a open bed floor!

Basically the only reason I'm going the kp route is cuz Ive welded only a handful of times and I feel more comfortable with the bolt on kit. Yes it is a bit more money but I just recently sold my favorite toy (dirt bike) so I have the extra cash so I figured why not spoil myself lol. But I do love the ride quality of the 6 link set up, met a guy who has it on his obs ecsb and it rides great! Never heard any negatives about the kp 6 link except to make sure to lube the joints on the cantilever so it doesn't squeak.
My bed being open should be okay I think. I'm still kinda putting ideas together about what to do. My trucks not a daily it is kinda just a weekend/evening cruiser. Sees sunshine only, so I think I can keep it pretty clean.
about 80% through the install of their kit. it's very nice and quality is 2nd to none.

not trying to sound like an ass, but if you measure enough and set it up right, there's no need for adjustability.

blue_92 - can't wait to see progress, love the truck static and i'm sure i'll love it more bagged

Thanks man I'm hoping everything turns out good! Will start the tear down once I get everything I need.

Marcos

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
about 80% through the install of their kit. it's very nice and quality is 2nd to none.

not trying to sound like an ass, but if you measure enough and set it up right, there's no need for adjustability.

blue_92 - can't wait to see progress, love the truck static and i'm sure i'll love it more bagged

Yeah, I installed their tri-4 in a c10, still not finished yet but its getting there and the quality of parts ***** on my KP kit.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Look forward to the build man sounds like you have it pretty well planned out so far. I defiantly second the comments on running 2-480s for a 12gal tank and the MMW arms :-D lol.

Not trying to thread jack but I am kinda curious as to why some wouldnt run the MMW no notch tie rods? They say they will help with bump steer which has had me thinking of getting a set for mine.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
I like the mmw arms they look pretty cool and I like how there flat. I wonder how much shipping to Canada would be :hmm:

Anyone have experience with the viair 450 compressors? The place I'm getting my air management set up from has the 450 in stock with a 5 gallon tank only. I would still prefer 2 480's and a 10 or 12 gallon tank but if I can make the 5 gallon work I might think more about it.

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
one negative i can think of is the kit has no anti-squat built into it. and i would go with 2 compressor and 2 5gal tanks. have you thought about an EDC?

Last edited:

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Anti-squat??

Yeah I definitely want 10 or more gallons of air and I will run dual compressors. I want to do everything right the first time around

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Would one edc be enough to fill a 10 gallon tank from 0-200psi in 10 mins or so? Or would I need to run another small compressor? I can get 2 viair 450's for 175 a piece