Z56 Police Tahoe Aux Light, DRL Off switches, Delete Plate, Fog Switch & Bezel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Have a DRL Off switch, Aux Light Switch, and a "Power Center" delete plate from a Z56 Police Tahoe. Tested these with multi-meter and seem to be working fine. Prices are OBO as I'm not 100% sure what they're worth. I just know what I have in them and also figuring out that they'll do someone else more good than sitting around on my garage shelf collecting dust! Also adding a couple of door Olds/Pontiac door chimes and a set of 99+ steering wheel controls & cover.
EDIT: So far Fog Light switch/Bezel, Delete Plate & Door Chimes, Aux Switch and DRL switch are sold.. Thanks fellas!

Steering wheel controls and back cover for 99+ GMC/Chevy Steering wheels. $40 shipped.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
If that aux switch doesn't sell I'd be interested

Edit: did you grab the key buzzer? I heard its different

Sent from my 350 TBI powered iPhone

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
If that aux switch doesn't sell I'd be interested

Edit: did you grab the key buzzer? I heard its different

Sure man I'll let ya know. There was a guy a while back that pm'd me about it when I first got it. If I don't hear back from him in a day or so I'll let you know.
Don't have the key buzzer from that but I do have one from a road master like I put in my truck.

I wish I had the money to just buy stuff like this for if/when I need it in the future.

I don't have the money anymore. Lol production slowed down at my work so I've been at 4 days a week for the past year. May have some more stuff listed here before too long.
Edit: Haven't forgotten about your console lid, btw. Just haven't had time to get down to the junkyards. They're at least a 35-45 minute drive for me and I've been working side jobs on Fridays/Saturdays to make a few extra bucks lately.

Last edited:

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
What does that buzzer sound like?

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I have another member I might be buying the fog switch from but it won't come with the pigtail. Anyway you could just snag me a pigtail?

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
I have another member I might be buying the fog switch from but it won't come with the pigtail. Anyway you could just snag me a pigtail?

I'll keep an eye out. Last time I was out there was a trashed Denali that had a broken fog light switch and I almost grabbed the pigtail, wish I would have now. I will dig through my junk in the garage to make sure I don't have one, but I'm fairly certain that I don't.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
No problem man. Just trying to piece everything together for this little project. Let me know if you come across one. :handshake: