Z56 Police Tahoe Aux Light, DRL Off switches, Delete Plate, Fog Switch & Bezel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Replied to your PM's, fellas. Sorry I didn't get to them over the weekend. Pretty much been in bed since Saturday morning. Looks like I caught a funk that's been going around my work. I think the bowl of cereal I ate this morning is the first thing I've been able to keep down all weekend :puke:
I'm headed into work a little late today, probably only work part of the day so I will try to get your stuff in the mail to ya!

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
If you didn't sell it with the fog switch I'd be interested in the 3 blank bezel and the AUX LIGHT.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I no longer need the pig tail. Thank you.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Do you still have the Aux switch and the empty bezel? I'm definitely in need of the Bezel.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Do you still have the Aux switch and the empty bezel? I'm definitely in need of the Bezel.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Afraid I don't have the bezel, it went with the fog switch. You're not the only one that's asked about it, I'm thinking I should start snagging those every time I see em! I'll let you know if I get another one.
Still interested in the Aux Light switch?

I want the DRL and the auxreality switch. How my is shipping to 70520??

DRL switch I have, aux switch may be spoken for. Shipping is around $5ish, but that's included in the price.

Last edited:

Xanatost

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cool deal. If the aux light falls through let me know and Ill get both of them at the same time. my email address is rodneypowell01(AT) yahoo.com Its the fastest way to contact me. I don't get on here as much as I would like too. If you do come across a 3 blank bezel let me know. I been looking for one for a wile.