WTF is this part called.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The clip that holds mine to the throttle body, in the front broke. I need a new one. Guess I will go to pull-a-part tomorrow, but what is this part called????
You must be registered for see images attach

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well, I went to pull-a-part this morning. Man the picking was slim. I only found 1 that was in good shape, and it was on the ground next to the truck it came off of, but it was only $15. Cant beat that. I wanted to get another cargo light switch or 2 with the wiring, no luck there, but I did find an other 4 relay holder on a Ford. Its just like what I used when I did my electric fan swap. I want to clean up my 4 high mod, and aux back up lights.

tsr2185

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, I went to pull-a-part this morning. Man the picking was slim. I only found 1 that was in good shape, and it was on the ground next to the truck it came off of, but it was only $15. Cant beat that. I wanted to get another cargo light switch or 2 with the wiring, no luck there, but I did find an other 4 relay holder on a Ford. Its just like what I used when I did my electric fan swap. I want to clean up my 4 high mod, and aux back up lights.
Where did you get your 4-high mod kit from?