WTB: Green Driver's Door near DFW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

modernbeat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looking for a rust-free Emerald Green Metallic driver's door.
Failing a green door, I'm willing to buy a black door, which is easier to paint over than a white door.
Hopefully near Dallas, Texas.

I came out the other day to find some lowlife tried to make off with my truck.
You must be registered for see images attach

In case I don't have the name of the color exactly right, it's the dark green metallic that the late 90s trucks were painted.

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you haven’t checked, car-part.com is a salvage yard search engine that usually includes photos of the trucks. That may be a way to weed through the local options.

modernbeat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you haven’t checked, car-part.com is a salvage yard search engine that usually includes photos of the trucks. That may be a way to weed through the local options.

So, I thought "Dummy, that's obvious. Why haven't you done exactly that?"
So, I did that.
And the Car-Part database is so outdated that every green truck within 300 miles of me is no longer at the junkyard that posted it. I even called the ones with no photos, but noted they were green. I'm batting .000. Though a few yards did offer me a maroon or white door.

Next step, just go down the list of junkyards and call them all. Or drive from yard to yard and ask in person.

So, still on the lookout for a Emerald Green Metallic door.