WTB 95-99 Gray Dash Bezel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
Im about to start my double din install and my bezel has some broken clips so I dont wanna put all that work into it. It needs to be gray, all clips in tacked, and it good shape. Thanks

Crummins

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im about to start my double din install and my bezel has some broken clips so I dont wanna put all that work into it. It needs to be gray, all clips in tacked, and it good shape. Thanks

I may have one, I got it at a swap meet to 'test cut' for a double din before I did the one in my Suburban. I haven't touched it and won't be doing the double din anytime soon.

I'll check to see if the clips are all there and the condition and let you know.

Last edited:

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
I also have one. I have an extra one that happens to be grey. It's really dirty but no broken clips and good shape. It would be a good candidate to be painted but I would not leave as is.

Crummins

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I may have one, I got it at a swap meet to 'test cut' for a double din before I did the one in my Suburban. I haven't touched it and won't be doing the double din anytime soon.

I'll check to see if the clips are all there and the condition and let you know.

Just checked on it and it has all the clips and there aren't any gashes in the dash. The only issue it has is whoever had it before me must have stored it on it's face so it has worn down the gray on the edges to black. You probably don't want it but if you do $10 plus the ride and it's yours.

Thanks!

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
He's probably not looking for one anymore since this was for the crew cab he no longer has.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
If you still need one lmk Im going to the yard this weekend and do you want grey or another color?