WT Work Truck vs All the rest?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Dude, I like your truck! Really nice! I did the sport emblems too. :D

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The Red 1500 badges

Those are the factory door badges off an early 90s 454SS truck. Bought them off of a 454SS.com forum member whose truck was wrecked unfortunately. They're just like the regular 1500 badges except the numbers are solid red and the bowties are black with a red outline. Took me a while to find a set this nice, they've been discontinued for a long time. I've got a spare set in storage that I found first but they're not nearly this pretty.

You must be registered for see images

The Sport center caps are also discontinued, but a couple people are selling very nice reproductions on eBay now. The 96+ Sport grille emblem is still being produced by GM.

Dude, I like your truck! Really nice! I did the sport emblems too. :D

Thanks! I'm not normally a fan of up-badging vehicles, but the red and black fit the rest of the truck so well that I just had to do it.

Last edited:

PapaGrune

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most people would never know about being a badges being 454 SS only trim piece... it goes real nice with the red truck. I do like the 454 SS wheels.... I don't want anyone to think I have a 454 in my truck... Unless I put pops 454, th400 from his old 73 GMC.. lol. I wonder if the 12 bolt rear end would fit...