Wow. Just wow.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TomCoppola

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too bad its two wheel drive, clean as all hell though

Sent from my Vortec powered iPhone

racer36

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im good with 2wd. I use 4x4 close to never. But im not buying it jusy stumbled on it while searching for a new daily

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Clean truck..... IMO asking way too much. Also next owner is gonna hate driving into the sun with that thing. Dash is too smooth and mirror finish

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
honestyly 40k invested id like to call bull, although its not my cup of tea, like stated the dash will suck in the sun, he did nothing to the exterior besides taillights and a roll pan, i dont think hes anywhere near his asking price. yea its clean but thats about it.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Way to much for a 2wd W/T, cheap interior, cheap grill, no carpet floors, no power options.

LOL at "Corvette Motor", why does it matter? if its truly rebuilt, who gives a crap, it could be out of a van for all i care.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Meh, more overpriced junk.

People have to start getting what you have spent on it is not what its worth.

In some cases, it makes it worth less.

Take mine for example: I'm in to my 98 for about 20 grand from purchase to now. Its worth maybe 5 if I find the right buyer.