Just seen for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Hey everyone just seen this 4 door pickup and thought I’d share it here for someone is looking for one of these an this one looks worthy to post
You must be registered for see images attach

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They uploaded 8 pics but couldn't use spell-check? Nice truck but you gotta wonder what corners have been cut like in the text...
I used to schedule aircraft maintenance and I had to brief our commander every day. I quickly learned to perfect everything on my presentations, including the graphic design of my spreadsheets and powerpoint pages. If I were so careless as to have a misspelling, the commander would doubt the accuracy of the information. If everything was perfect and the colors weren't distracting, and the layout was easy to follow, he would breeze right over my work and trust it. That lesson stuck with me. I probably proofread and edit every post I make about three times before hitting "Post reply", and even then about half the time I go back and edit again.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
I know these 4 door pickups are sought after so I just wanted to get it out there for someone who’s in the market for one.
Then after seeing posting could go on from that point forward of digging deeper into the vehicle itself.