would you pay 400 for this truck? 91 swb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Yeah, you could possibly recoup all of your money out of it also after selling the cab and bed, I sold the cab and bed off a ECSB parts truck for a combined $600 and bed had a little rust. Could see what he would sell the rolling frame for as he mentions he would part it. Reasonable price IMO

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would try to get it for a little less, what are you looking to use the frame for?

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
I would try to get it for a little less, what are you looking to use the frame for?

my truck when i start building it. my frame is bent from my wreck. the pass frame horn is bent down and left so i dont wanna try to get it to lay out on that. plus nothin lines up with it bent. i cant even open my hood in one try cause the whole front end is tweaked

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
he said he'd part it or whole so give him an offer on the frame only.

I'll take the camaro or firebird next to it.

I gave $600 for the truck in my sig 88 k1500 350tbi and 700r4 we drove it home, but it smoked and was slipping, fluid change fixed the slip, but I rebuiilt the motor and put in a new th350 trans. Had a solid body too only bad cab corners.

I've also seen worse around here for more, like a grand or $1500 for something with a bad trans or motor, or both gone.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
ok. ill gather my thoughts over some sleep tonight and call tomorrow when im not busy and see. its so hard to find a gmt400 for cheap around my area

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
my truck when i start building it. my frame is bent from my wreck. the pass frame horn is bent down and left so i dont wanna try to get it to lay out on that. plus nothin lines up with it bent. i cant even open my hood in one try cause the whole front end is tweaked

I see, well that makes sense then, Searcy auto salvage has a 88-98 RCSB truck, that a guy I know was building, and he gave up on it and sold it to the salvage yard, the frame is already set up for bag's and it has drop spindle's on the front, it is also BD'ed, and the firewall is already tubbed and shaved and seemingly done right, now the body work on the cab was all finished and painted, but the door's and bed were left bare and are now really rusty, probably not useable, it also has a custom sheetmetal dash, there are a ton of useable parts there, and they are asking 1K for it, but prob. would take less.