WIW: some various parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bwchevyguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Made a trip to the local pull-a-part today. Saw a lot of good stuff. Wondered what some of this stuff is worth. May go back later and see if they've still got some of it.

1) 88-95 driver's side battery tray
2) 97 gauge cluster - looked like it was in great shape. Truck was wrecked with little less than 150k on it
3) Nice set of stock fender flares off of a 2500
4) Airbag switch - seems like someone was looking for one lately

Just wondering if any of this is worth going back for.

hiredgun8

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are the trucks at that yard (Cent. Blvd.?) stripped to the core within a week like they are here?
I've been wanting to come and take a look for a while.

bwchevyguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, they get stripped pretty quick. It depends on what you're looking for I guess. Interiors get gutted quick. There was a 91 2500 that looked like it had just gotten there and there was a guy walking away from it with all the good interior parts. The sad part is that a lot (I mean A LOT) of good parts get trashed or broken by people trying to get to what they need. I looked at every GMT-400 they had today.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
The battery tray is probably worth $15-$20. The cluster I have no idea. The flares, in good condition are probably worth $75-$100. That is what I paid for mine a few months back. Of course I've heard people on here getting stuff I'd pay $20 for $5.....IDK.