window weatherstripping

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

danman6677

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey everybody I'm trying to find a place in Canada that would supply weatherstripping for 88+ trucks since all I can find is US pricing and the shiiping is killer over here, any help would be appreciated.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Do you know anyone in Blaine or Bellingham? Friends or relatives on the Lower Mainland, that maybe have a mailing address just across the border?
I've had stuff like tires sent to a clearing house in Blaine. Brought them across the border myself. Guard asked me what I was bringing back. Showed him the tires, & the paperwork. Asked how I got such a good deal? (Tirerack) Told him I am a good shopper. He said have a nice day (!!!) Doesn't happen very often. No duties or tax.
You're a little far away to do this, but if you have someone to pick this stuff up for you, I'll see if I can dig up the info on that clearing house.
Lots of sellers won't send to a P.O. Box #, but this is an actual address, not a P.O. Box.