Window Tint Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jonny

Reaction score
Paisley, few hours away from niagara, bought my rims from a guy down your way, chris hawkins is who i got them from

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Paisley, few hours away from niagara, bought my rims from a guy down your way, chris hawkins is who i got them from

Yup I know Chris. Those wheels They originally belonged to a previous club member of mine. Aswell as Chris's truck. I also just saw you add on kijiji selling you hood. You goin cowl or stock. PM me and we'll talk more.

Balzer

and Mean Girl *truck*
Reaction score
This was 20% on the fronts factory rear. Had a 2% eyebrow and solid sticker behind the wipers
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Luke

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not a OBS but my white truck. Had 20% on the sides, factory rear, 35% windshield.

Going to do 5 over factory rear, 5 sides, and 35 windshield on my burgundy truck.

The tint it self is easy to peel off, just use a razor blade and lift a corner and go from there, but its the glue stuck on your window afterwards that sucks to get off!
exactly. I hate removing tint.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you guys just talked me into 20 on mine.

we are supposed to do 35 on the sides, but to me it's nothing, not dark at all. I always thought 20 sucked too looking at it in store, but from your guys pics it looks good, nice and black looking outside. My old man has 5 on his and they are black and I love em, inspectors don't and I bet cops won't either.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
you guys just talked me into 20 on mine.

we are supposed to do 35 on the sides, but to me it's nothing, not dark at all. I always thought 20 sucked too looking at it in store, but from your guys pics it looks good, nice and black looking outside. My old man has 5 on his and they are black and I love em, inspectors don't and I bet cops won't either.

35 is the limit here to but cops dont bother us to much with 20 and its easy to do it yourself

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know it's easy I've done dozens of them. I just hate my untinted windows and it's killing my interior too.